Friday, July 15, 2011

H & M : Found $12.99 Dresses!

I visited H&M at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh this morning.  I love that store for its low prices but dislike having to try on everything.  This is one of those stores that the question "Appropriate???" rings in my ears.  I love the way the clothes look on the hangers but too short hemlines are an issue for a fifty year old.  I tried on seven different styles of dresses.  The prices ranged from $7.00 to $35.00.  Do I need another summer dress? No.  Do I crave cute, inexpensive, comfortable summer dresses? Yes.  It's a big bonus if they can also be work appropriate, a whole 'nother can of "appropriate" to think about.  After striking out with six of the seven, I thought it was a wasted trip.  The last one proved to be a winner.  Not too short, not too low cut at the neckline or armholes, loose but not baggy, very comfortable fabric that can go in the washer and dryer - a winner all around.  And the price was $12.99! With a cardigan or jeans jacket, it will be great for work too.  The colors offered were white, black, peach, tan, and burgandy.  I got one in tan and one in burgandy since I have sandals, scarves, and cardigans that will match both.  Yeah! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment