Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cold = Repeat


After several days of above normal temperatures, today was damp and cold.  And I would be in a meeting in a room known for being cold all day long.  First instinct was to grab something warm and cozy for work.  Jeans? Check.  Boots?  Check.  Long-Sleeved t-shirt? Check.  Loose, comfy sweater?  Check.  Fuzzy scarf?  Check.  Warm coat?  Check. Get dressed and go.  Only when I got to work did I realize I had on exactly the same thing I wore to work last Friday, November 30.  Oh well, the earth did not shift and nobody cared.  I was nice and warm all day long and the meeting was with a group of awesome librarians that I am lucky to have as co-workers and friends.


The only difference was the long sleeve t-shirt.  
Tan Reaction shirt from Steinmart ~ $12.00




No comments:

Post a Comment