Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Yarn Boots Arrive - Finally!



Over a month after ordering from Beyond the Rack, my Dollhouse Yarn Boots (Brown) finally got here!  At first they were out of stock, then "on the way" to the warehouse, and, finally, shipped.  I started using the tracking number for updates and was patient until November 30, last Friday.  That morning, they were scanned in Greensboro, less than an hour west!  Surely I would get them before the estimated December 4 delivery date.  Nope.  They then traveled over an hour to the east of where I live, certainly coming within miles of my home.  Finally, as promised, they were delivered today, December 4.  And I think they were worth the wait. For the price of about $35.00, they are good faux leather.  They seem to be reasonably well made.  I like the stacked heel, the lug sole, and the brass buckles.  I can't wait to wear them!



Today's work outfit:

Sleeveless blue drape neck top from TJ Maxx ~ $8.00
Drape front blue knit cardigan from TJ Maxx ~ $12.00
Old Navy cap toe blue flats ~ $8.00
*All of the above were purchased from the clearance racks at different times over about a year and by lucky chance, they are all the same blue! Love when that happens!
Target Merona Pencil Skirt in Orange Flame ~ $23.00
*This skirt is still on Target's web site - http://www.target.com/p/merona-women-s-doubleweave-skirt-assorted-colors/-/A-14176632#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=merona pencil skirt.  If you like comfortable, lined pencil skirts for a reasonable price, this is a great deal.  Over the past year, I have purchased several of these - wore the blue one yesterday.  They get tossed in the washer, then the dryer and come out beautifully.  The colors start out bright and don't seem to be fading.  In addition to the turquoise blue and the orange, I have the violet and the black.  The fit has been consistent and I can't complain about them at all.










No comments:

Post a Comment