Thursday, December 27, 2012

OMG! 145

OMGoodness! Holy $#!t! I have gained almost ten pounds in less than two weeks! Thank you Christmas dinners!  Cold, rainy weather and family gatherings provided the excuses not to walk or exercise and now, reality sets in for me.  I stepped on the scales and - BOING - I have gained ten pounds!!!! Holy Batman!  I got on the eliptical and walked a mile, did fifty sit ups on the bench, and did thirty leg pull ups  -  too little too late??? Not how I had planned to start the new year...

I knew I had been slack about the exercise; however, this is ridiculous!  Tomorrow = back to walking at least two miles in the weight vest, and more.  At fifty-two, I can't start this stuff...

Gym membership? Starvation! Common sense?  WTH???  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment