Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pearl's{of}Wisdom



I woke up this morning at 4:00 with this amazing idea for a new blog.  It would be named Pearl's {of} Wisdom.  Our dog is named Pearl and we often joke that she is an old human soul in a white bulldog's body.  It seems that her eyes can convey so many thoughts.  I could even see the opening logo - see above.  I opened a picture editor, uploaded one of my photographs and went to work.  Then a thought struck - I wonder if there is another blog with that title?  Time for a quick Google search = "Pearls of wisdom" blog.  Only 1,430,000 results.  I guess my great idea for a new blog isn't too original.

I love writing.  StillMakinganEffort is fluff about clothing.  FitnessatFifty is less fluffy, at least it is about exercise and my attempts to be fit and healthy.  I want to combine fun, humor, thought, and "me" into one written form.  Possible?  

Maybe a new Pinterest board?  Maybe a "Pearl's {of} Wisdom" Facebook page?  Twitter?  I'm sure nobody else thought of those social media outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment